The Board of Trustees has adopted core values, which will guide members of the Board and staff in their work at all levels – from organizational planning to program design to work with individual students.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to fulfill his or her potential;
- No child should be denied educational opportunity because of financial resources;
- Children can develop character through high expectations, role models and service to the community;
- Every child deserves a positive, nurturing and structured support system; and
- With support, children can and should set high goals and strive for excellence in their personal and academic lives.